27 septiembre 2010

95% finished !

Yeah... !! finally, I'm finishing one of myself projects. I'm cleaning the last rough drawings, and....that's all !!

It had been a long and nice trip, I started this the last days of December of 2009, but I only worked when I had free time. This short is special, it's my first personal animation. I worked some years ago in the animation industry, but, always for other people. After years without catch any type of pencils, for different reasons...another type of job, inner fights and something more.... and after to have long sessions of psychology with my particular psychologist-animator and friend, Sergi Cámara :) i'm joking..... finally I can say, it's done !!

Another important thing in all film production is the music. Florenci Salesas is the person who is going to put music and sound. Another great person (but crazy), he's an animator, illustrator and musician. I've got the honour to know Florenci and Sergi since 1999, when i started to work as an inbetweener in Studio Camara.

Well, that's all.... stay tuned !!

No hay comentarios: